If you are planning to attend the HIMSS19 conference in Orlando next week, please make time to visit us. Here’s how you can connect with us in Orlando:
2) Participate in our educational session “From Good to Great – Using Real-Time Technologies”
During this panel discussion, Mark Rheault, our Founder and CEO, along with healthcare technology experts Ali Youssef and Doug McDonald, will share best practices on how to:
• successfully deploy and adopt Real-Time Technologies such as RTLS, BLE, and RFID
• overcome common roadblocks when expanding the use of these technologies beyond the common use cases
• operationalize the system to achieve sustainable and quantifiable results
Join this session to make the leap from good to great with the use of Real-Time Technologies.
When: 2/14/2019 (Thursday) 2:00 PM – 2:55 PM
Where: Hall E | Booth 8559 | Extreme Innovation Theater | Intelligent Health Pavilion
This session qualifies for HIMSS CE credit.
3. Visit our Kiosk in the Intelligent Health Pavilion
We look forward to meeting and visiting with you at kiosk 8559-40, located in the Intelligent Health Pavilion, Hall E. Please check out our Services page to see how we can help your organization: https://infiniteleap.net/real-time-technology-services/
If you would like to schedule a meeting at HIMSS19 with us, please submit an online request: https://infiniteleap.net/himss/
We look forward to connecting with you in Orlando!